Lentils need to be cooked first to be easily digested. But sprouting neutralizes phytic acid and facilitates the bioavailability of nutrients like B vitamins and vitamin C. And on top of being good for you, sprouting opens new avenues for flavor: Sprouted lentils are grassy, crunchy, refreshing, and filling.
- Reusable sprout bag
- Includes 50 gm lentil seeds
- Grow your own sprouts again and again
- Fresh, healthy and delicious
- Ready to harvest in 3-5 days
- 50 gm of seeds yields approximately 130 gm sprouts
- Perfect for your kitchen or when camping